Friday, May 4, 2007

Dumpster Diving Season

Hello all! I have been thinking about doing this forever! But that's usually as far as I get on projects these days. Thanks Carrie.
So dumpster diving season is in full swing here with WSU getting out. We are surrounded by rich college appartments and have almost completely furnished Trudie's apartment from the garbage. (We don't have room to fit one more little thing in our house, but I can't just let all those things go to the dump, right?) There's nothing like searching through garbage to make me miss all of you guys.

2 comments:

Camille (of the wind) said...

Well Im jealous, my TV is on the floor and everyone makes fun of me.

Jules said...

I too am jealous. I feel the need to scavenge. part of my Black bear heritage I think. Camille I have offered you many a dumpster furniture Come partake before the big neighborhood garage sale. This is your last warning. I'm serious. You have one Day........