Sunday, May 13, 2007


This is a full length H****r (I am being censured by the blog police) warm-up suit. I wanted to wear this to a school function, but Corey forbid me from wearing it anywhere that he would be and anywhere that anyone we knew would be. He was really wierd about it. I mean, it is the ugliest thing in the world. So I took Ansel to the Children's museum in it. I felt really uncomfortable, but I also have the luxury of being in Portland where people pretty much wear whatever they want all the time anyway. There were some other strange outfits there as well and I'm sure they weren't completing a dare. So if you want to see a more detailed view of the outfit, I now have it for sale on ebay because I found it on the H****r website for $110. So this too could be yours.

No comments: