Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekly Challange Extension Ignored!!


Well, at least the extra two weeks gave me time to complete my own dare. Yesterday I went to a Workman Family Picnic (Carson's Dad's fam) in bountiful. I wore my usual black tee, kind of sporty capris and a pair of pointed-toe, open-back, high-heeled shoes. It was really embarassing mostly because I couldn't walk very well in them. I think contrast of my very hairy legs and the shoes was pretty funny. I didn't wear them the whole time because I think it would have been a safety hazard for Asher. Nobody said anything about it.
So, I have decided to ask one of the lamos who didn't do the dare to make the next one. Camille....You're up.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

A perfect choice for you Carrie. Something I would never see you in. I can't believe nobody said anything!! Anyway, I think Camille should wear the outfit she wore at Mom's party to Market Square or Trolley Square or Temple Square. Some kind of square place.

Camille (of the wind) said...

Ha ha Made extra special by your hairy legs.
Yeah sorry...lame of me. Well Ill cook up the next one today.